Continous localization workflow for technical documents
at a glance
The corporation needed a continuous localization workflow for its high-tech products from English to Czech language to meet the needs of its client and partners in the Czech Republic.
The materials included:
- Technical documentation;
- User manuals;
- Software updates;
- User interfaces.
The client needed to ensure that the localized version of the materials were accurate, clear and effective in conveying technical information to the Czech-speaking audience.
- Highly customized terminology
- Translating user interfaces came with character limitations due to space restrictions
- Data Protection
Publitrad was brought on board to help and we set up a team of professional experts in technical translations that had extensive experience in translating from English to Czech. The localization involved several steps:
We dedicated a project manager to oversee the localization workflow and to coordinate the process so that the technical translations and localized versions of the products were delivered on time and to the client’s specifications.
- Publitrad boasts a huge pool of trained linguists that can handle sudden, large volumes effectively and securely, all the while never compromising on quality.
- In addition to our expert technical linguists, Publitrad also adapted and streamlined the translation workflow to reduce costs and turnaround times for our client.
- Publitrad assisted the corporation with the strong support from our QA team, putting together materials that were, sometimes, more than a 1000 pages long.
- The client received high-quality localized versions of its high-tech products in Czech language on a continuous basis. The materials were accurate and clear, which highly pleased our client.
- The client gave us a praised recommendation for the work done.